EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

What I receive when buying SecureBlackbox

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 04/11/2016 10:45:33
by stelio pizzolatto (Premium support level)

Hi there. If I buy SecureBlackbox - XMLBlackbox for PHP will I receive a .so library or will I have to recompile my PHP in order to generate it. I rent a virtual CentoOS (Linux) that uses Cpanel a e managing interface. What shou'd I look for in order to avoid problems. Best regards
Posted: 04/11/2016 10:59:10
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for your interest in our products.

We provide the library itself as an .so file. We also provide the source code of the PHP extension, and instructions of how to compile the *extension*. You don't need to rebuild PHP itself, but you do need to build an extension for your particular PHP version.

There's an evaluation version available on https://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-release.php, and you can download and check everything yourself.

Upon purchase you receive the license key, which lets you use the chosen functions of SecureBlackbox without limitations. I.e. we don't deliver any extra files (binary or sources) in the licensed version of PHP edition.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1194 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!