EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

XML Signer different Signature value

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 04/11/2016 11:33:43
by Martin ANDRES (Standard support level)

Hi Eugene,
I'm still having problems with XML Signature validation.
Now the application that verifies the sigature load the XML because I removed the prefix ds but when it verifies the signature integrity it fails.

I did what you said: "If you still think that it's the signature value that is the reason, then you can try to do the following: take the signature value from the accepted document and copy it to the non-acceptable document, then try to validate the latter." and it worked, the validation returned ok.
If I let the value that the AdvancedSigner generated it doesn't pass the validation.

What can it be the problem?

Thanks and regards,
Martin
Posted: 04/11/2016 11:53:03
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hi,

How can avoid AdvencedSigner to not format the document?. What should I modified in the demo to remove the formatting and check if the formatting is the problem?

To disable formatting of the signature you should comment the following lines:
Code
    Signer.OnFormatElement := FormatElement;
    Signer.OnFormatText := FormatText;

I have removed the ds namespace from the tags like <ds:Signature> and then the validation worked ok.

Did you remove the ds prefix with a line:
Code
Signer.Signature.SignaturePrefix := '#default';

Statistics

Topic viewed 3302 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!