EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Load key rings in keyring.Load() from SharePoint Library

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 04/06/2016 02:12:08
by Ravikant Sharma (Basic support level)

Dear Team,

Currently the provision in keyring.Load() is to load key rings from local path from of the server, but if i want to save this key rings in my SharePoint Document library and wand to load from my sharepoint library then how i can do this.

I want to do something below:

Please advice.

Posted: 04/06/2016 02:24:37
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

I’ve noticed there is no Support Access Ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked Support Access Ticket. You will find your Support Access Ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

If you are evaluating the product and don't have a license yet, please let us know and then you can have support according to Basic support level. Basic support level includes answering basic technical questions that appear during product evaluation period. We also offer Premium support for a purchase from https://www.eldos.com/support/calc.php . You can use Premium Support to get higher level of assistance during your evaluation of our products.
Posted: 04/06/2016 02:39:07
by Ravikant Sharma (Basic support level)

Dear Vsevolod,

I already got purchase details from your sales team and forwarded to the concern team for the next,But to investigate more whether this product will meet with our requirements are required to use its evaluation version to find out its suitability for us.

As you know there are limitation to use evaluation version and we can not use it for production.

We can not purchase product based on description until we can not check by small POC to implement it in our dev environment, at the same time we can not use evaluation version on our production server.

So let me finish my test and will update you once we will get the license for better support.

Hope you can understand now.

Posted: 04/06/2016 02:43:04
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the clarification.

keyring.Load works only with local files. You can use our TElHTTPSClient class to download keyrings by URLs and then load them using keyring.Load method.

Topic viewed 1122 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!