EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Exception in TElSecureClient

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 03/23/2016 21:34:41
by Li Yin (Basic support level)

I got an exception using TElSecureClient on my socket client.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
                                                               at SBCryptoProvBuiltInSym.TElBuiltInSymmetricCrypto.InternalEncryptCBC16(Byte[] Buffer, Int32 InIndex, Byte[]& OutBuffer, Int32 OutIndex, Int32 Size)
                                                               at SBCryptoProvBuiltInSym.TElBuiltInSymmetricCrypto.EncryptUpdate(Byte[] InBuffer, Int32 InIndex, Int32 InSize, Byte[]& OutBuffer, Int32 OutIndex, Int32& OutSize)
                                                               at SBCryptoProvBuiltIn.TElBuiltInCryptoProvider.EncryptUpdate(TElCustomCryptoContext Context, Byte[] InBuffer, Int32 InStartIndex, Int32 InSize, Byte[]& OutBuffer, Int32 OutStartIndex, Int32& OutSize, TElCPParameters Params, TSBProgressFunc ProgressFunc, Object ProgressData)
                                                               at SBSSLClient.TElSSLClient.TLS1SendEncrypted(TSSL3ContentType ContentType, Byte[] Buffer, Int32 Epoch)
                                                               at SBSSLClient.TElSSLClient.SendData(Byte[] Buffer)

I create a TElSecureClient instance as the below.There are two threads sending data through this socket.
tlsClient = new TElSecureClient { Versions = SBSSLConstants.Unit.sbTLS12, Enabled = true };
socket = new System.Net.Sockets.Socket(AddressFamily.InterNetwork, SocketType.Stream, ProtocolType.Tcp);
            socket.SetSocketOption(SocketOptionLevel.Socket, SocketOptionName.Linger, new LingerOption(true, 0));
            socket.SetSocketOption(SocketOptionLevel.Socket, SocketOptionName.DontLinger, 1);

Sometimes my application can't send out anything without any exception.

I guess this is a threading issue. Can somebody help me on this issue?
Posted: 03/24/2016 03:52:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The problem you describe requires deep analysis of your configuration and your code in order to match requirements of the particular third-party server. This is the work, which, per our Support Policy ( https://www.eldos.com/support_policy.php ), is not included in Standard support. I am sorry to say this, yet you need Premium support level.
Premium support is included for certain period of time with new licenses, and can also be purchased separately via https://www.eldos.com/support/calc.php .
Once you purchase the Premium Support license, you will get a Support Access Ticket and instructions for adding this ticket to your account.
After this is done, we can work on your issue.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 560 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!