EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Error creating form

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 02/29/2016 07:55:38
by Simon Gruber (Standard support level)

Hello.

I have purchased SecureBlackBox Proffesional VCL Edition a few months ago.
It was working fine until this morning. When i start any program (or open the project of that program in Rad Studio) that uses HTTPSClient object, i get an error:

Error creating form: Access Violation at address 18CBC01A in module 'HTTPBBoxD19.bpl'. Read of address 00000008.

I have not made any changes to the program, tried uninstalling and reinstalling your library, even if i create a dummy project and try to put HTTPSClient object to the form, i get the same error (only in dummy project, after i've put it on the form, the object can't be deleted - the same error occurs).
Posted: 02/29/2016 07:57:49
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

We are really sorry that you are among those affected by the leap year issue, and share your disappointment about it. We are doing our best to prepare the hot fix as quickly as possible.

Please follow our updates on the issue here: https://www.eldos.com/news/8957.php . In either case, we will let you know personally once the fix is available for download.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1073 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!