EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SOAP mtom/xop: create mime response

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 02/16/2016 09:45:56
by Birger Jansen (Standard support level)

I'm creating a SOAP server based on the TElHTTPSServer. This SOAP server sends and receives messages in the mtom/xop format (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML-binary_Optimized_Packaging). Basically this is just a multipart mime message where the first part is the xml and any attachements are also added as mime parts. There is a reference from within the xml to the attachement, for instance

Code
<m:photo xmlmime:contentType="image/png">
       <xop:Include xmlns:xop="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include"
          href="cid:123"/></m:photo>

I worked out how to receive messages with this format using TElMultipartFormData to unwrap the received data.

Now I want to create a response that also is a multipart MIME. TElMultipartFormData seems to only unwrap a multipart, but I want to create one. I looked at SBMIME.pas but it is focused on creating mime emails.

My question is if you can advice a good starting point in the Eldos toolkit for this: create a mime multipart server response.
Posted: 02/16/2016 12:02:58
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us,

Now I want to create a response that also is a multipart MIME. TElMultipartFormData seems to only unwrap a multipart, but I want to create one. I looked at SBMIME.pas but it is focused on creating mime emails.

You can take a look into TElHTTPSClient.PostMultipart() method implementation and format server response in the similar way.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1346 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!