EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackBox, get desciptcion name of certificate

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 01/15/2016 02:43:30
by G.S.E. - Miguel Remirez (Basic support level)

Hi!

I'm trying to get the name description of a certificate installed on the computer and not get to see how to do it. I'm getting the certificate by: SystemStore.get_Certificates (i) This returns me the certificate but I can not know that property or that way I can get the descriptive name. Is there a property that returns the text? a greeting

Posted: 01/15/2016 03:09:02
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

TElX509Certificate.FriendlyName property may be used to retrieve this description.

I’ve noticed there is no Support Access Ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked Support Access Ticket. You will find your Support Access Ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

If you are evaluating the product and don't have a license yet, please let us know and then you can have support according to Basic support level. Basic support level includes answering basic technical questions that appear during product evaluation period. We also offer Premium support for a purchase from https://www.eldos.com/support/calc.php . You can use Premium Support to get higher level of assistance during your evaluation of our products.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1483 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!