EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

eldos xmlblackbox signature different from dotnet xml signature

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 12/15/2015 21:16:09
by dave  (Basic support level)

Hi guys,

I need some help on how to sign an xml. I tried eldos xmlblackbox but its signature is different from dotnet. I am using the same certificate file. I need to make it the same with dotnet for it to work in my SAML post.

Please see attached file... of dotnet and eldos xmlblackbox signature, thanks...

[ Download ]
Posted: 12/15/2015 21:47:31
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Let's try from the beginning. First of all, SecureBlackbox includes SAMLBlackbox package which you can use and get rid of all hassles related to SAML.

If you prefer to stick with XMLBlackbox, then we need to figure out what exactly doesn't work and needs correction. Please start with the sample that we provide for XML (you'll find it in the SecureBlackbox\Samples\C#\XMLBlackbox directory on your disk). There's also a set of how-to articles on our site, which will help you address some discrepancies between what .NET does and what SecureBlackbox does. I see that at least one of them (regarding prefixes) has an answer in the how-to.

Please note that the actual value of the signature will happen because there are random parts involved.

If you would prefer us to choose all parameters for you, that's a job that we could do for a separate fee (as a custom service).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1187 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!