EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Mixed versions of SBB 14.0.286?

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 12/14/2015 16:46:37
by ZoĆ« Peterson (Priority Standard support level)

On the SBB 14 section of the "My Downloads" page, the link to "The list of changes" has different content than the changes.txt included with the "SecureBlackbox Professional VCL, source code, ZIP archive" download. The one in the source zip is dated Dec 11th, not the 12th, and is missing about half of the entries. Looking at the actual source changes, I don't see anything that would affect Amazon S3 support, so if the Dec 12th changelog is correct, the source is missing the patches as well.
Posted: 12/14/2015 19:46:22
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you very much for reporting the discrepancy. Apparently the VCL edition was built in the first order, before the latest changes were retrieved from the version control. I've run full rebuild of VCL edition now and updated files are already available on the site. Thanks again.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1288 times

none

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!