EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Cades p7m signatures list

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 11/07/2015 02:19:58
by Massimiliano Argenti (Premium support level)

Hello, i'm new in the forum.

I'm trying to list all signatures using the example inside PKIBlackbox CMSDemo (Delphi7), but while my p7m signed file contains 2 signatures (my CNS program shows 2 signatures inside) the CMS demo shows only 1 certificate and only 1 signature. Any hint?

Thank you so much.
Posted: 11/07/2015 02:58:51
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Could it be that the second is a countersignature or a timestamp? We can only guess it without seeing the actual file. If you could provide us the file via HelpDesk, please let us know (don't post the file to the forum) - I will move your question to the HelpDesk, which is confidential, and you'll be able to post the file to the helpdesk .

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/07/2015 03:03:58
by Massimiliano Argenti (Premium support level)

For sure i can provide this p7m file to the helpdesk
You can move me there
thank you
Posted: 11/07/2015 03:49:40
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Great, thank you. I have created a new support ticket based on your original message. You will see your (and only your) support tickets by following this URL. You will also get e-mail notifications about updates related to your support ticket.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1526 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!