EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SOAPClient XML message

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 10/20/2015 09:41:11
by Tadej Gruber (Basic support level)

I've been trying to find a way to create soap message directly from xml object and not the file.
I create the object by using XmlDataBinding Wizard in Rad Studio, and fill it with required data. Up until now i've created the message by first saving xml object to file and then passing the file to soap client.
Since these are unnecesary extra steps, because i have one program that creates and sends the file, i was hoping if you could help me find a way to pass XML string directly into soap message from xml object and not by file.

Thank you in advance.
Posted: 10/20/2015 09:57:40
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Up until now i've created the message by first saving xml object to file and then passing the file to soap client.

The TElXMLDOMDocument class support loading from file/stream object or string data, loading from System.Xml.XmlDocument class is not supported at the moment. So, the simplest solution would be to save generated xml document into the memory stream and then load it using TElXMLSOAPClient.LoadMessage() method.
Posted: 10/21/2015 06:35:16

Thank you for such fast response.

So I use either memory stream in wich i load XML message or XMLDocument.XML (which returns xml string) and load one of these using LoadMessage() method?
Posted: 10/21/2015 06:50:03
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hi,

So I use either memory stream in wich i load XML message or XMLDocument.XML (which returns xml string) and load one of these using LoadMessage() method?

Using memory stream it would be simpler.
For using xml string, you would need to create temporary TElXMLDOMDocument object, then parse the xml string using a helper function like SBXMLUtils.ParseElementFromXMLString() and append resulting xml element to the xml document object, and then load the SOAP message from this xml document.
Posted: 10/21/2015 07:32:30

By your advice I used memory stream, since it's faster to implement, and it works like a charm.

Thank you very much for your help.
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2374 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!