EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

FileServer demo project for RTC

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 10/15/2015 09:12:21
by mostafa moghisi (Basic support level)

I am trying to run a sample code "FileServer" demo for RTC, using XE8 on windows 10 however I get the following error

class tsslservercrptplugin not found

I have installed the evaluation version not sure if there is anything else I need to do
Posted: 10/15/2015 09:19:21
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

The classes for connectivity with 3rd-party products are located in SecureBlackbox\Classes\ directory. To make use of them you would need to compile them separately and then reference the compiler to the compiled units, so that the compiler could find the corresponding .dcu files.

On a side note it would be nice if you posted "how do I" questions to the forum and didn't crosspost them to the forum and HelpDesk.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/16/2015 08:54:39

To compile the SSLBBoxSrvRTCD22 project I get the following error

[dcc32 Fatal Error] SSLBBoxSrvRTCD22.dpk(30): E2202 Required package 'BaseBBoxD22' not found

If I try to load the BaseBBoxD22 however it complains that the package can't be installed because another package with the same base name already loaded.

What I would like to achieve is to use the RTC with secureBlackBox to support https protocol.
Posted: 10/16/2015 09:07:07

You need to configure the search path in SSLBBoxSrvRTCD22.dpk properties to include SecureBlackbox\Packages\DelphiXE8 directory so that the .dcp files are visible to the compiler when it builds the package.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/17/2015 16:00:35

Compiling the project I get the following error

[dcc32 Error] SBRTCServerPlugin.pas(489): E2010 Incompatible types: 'TSBCloseReason' and 'Integer'
Posted: 10/18/2015 02:16:43

Thank you for the report. We will review the code, make the necessary changes and post the updated code here (if possible, because we don't have access to RTC).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/19/2015 06:03:17

Please find the declaration of HandleCloseConnection method in SBRTCServerPlugin.pas (two places - in interface and in implementation) and change the second parameter from "CloseDescription : integer" to "CloseReason: TSBCloseReason" so that the result looks like

procedure TSSLServerRtcHandler.HandleCloseConnection(Sender: TObject;
CloseReason: TSBCloseReason);

That should be enough - no other changes are needed.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2211 times

none

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!