EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Message of Appreciation

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 10/14/2015 13:57:32
by William Egge (Standard support level)

There is no general area to post this message. I would like to give Eldos a big Thank you for the quality of their components and fast support. Not only do I trust the components but I trust the company.

My appreciation comes from having to deal with other companies that produce buggy software and the time I have to invest in building test cases to prove or demonstrate a bug. Companies beyond coding also have bad reps for things that don't work, and long wait times waiting for a representative when calling in.

Eldos is a company that is functioning within my expectations of a well functioning company. I want to say a public Thank You and to let those at Eldos know that their work and attention to perfection is very much appreciated.
Posted: 10/16/2015 12:16:23
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you very much for your kind words!

May we put them to the testimonials section on our site?

(I'm replying just now because I wanted the topic I posted myself to stay on top a bit longer. But it went down unanswered anyway)

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 10/16/2015 14:44:27
by William Egge (Standard support level)

Posted: 10/16/2015 14:53:41
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you!

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 2243 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!