EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How send signed soap message?

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 09/08/2015 09:58:20
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Ok ... At this point the things go more complicated. Most likely the server doesn't like the data that you post to it.

The only efficient way to deal with the problem is that you post the test case and the data you want to send (signed request?) to us via the HelpDesk and we run and fix it on our side.

As per the Support Policy this service (analysis and fixing of your code) requires Premium support level. Premium support is included with the purchased license (for 3 or 12 months, as purchased). Also we offer short-term (3 months) Premium support available for purchase separately from product licenses. Within Premium support we offer extended support services that cover diagnostics of errors that happen with third-party software and diagnostics of errors in your code. Premium support package can be ordered on https://www.eldos.com/support/calc.php

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/14/2015 07:29:34
by Bahattin Yaman (Standard support level)

We buyed license. Now what can I do?
Posted: 09/14/2015 07:43:28
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you. I would like to ask you to link the Support Access Ticket (it is specified in the registration e-mail below the License Access Ticket).

Now about your problem -- it would be great if you could create a small compileable test case which illustrates your problem, and post the test case to the HelpDesk . I will now create a support ticket in HelpDesk for you to use.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 6261 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!