EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Source for iOSDistributedSigner

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 09/02/2015 07:55:06
by Ian Houvet (Standard support level)

Good day,

My team is investigating if we can use SecureBlackBox for digitally signing PDF documents on iOS devices in our web application.

In .NET edition there is a sample "DCiOS" that is a web application with a reference to iOSDistributedSigner native iOS application:

"This sample it’s a server for SBB C++ edition demo iOSDistributedSigner that demonstrates how to sign the PDF file remotely."

However we cannot locate the source of iOSDistributedSigner application neither in .NET not in C++ edition samples.

Is it available anywhere?

Thanks,
Ian
Posted: 09/03/2015 05:05:51
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for pointing at the problem. Indeed iOS samples didn't get to the installation package. I'll move your question to the HelpDesk now (the forum doesn't allow ZIP attachments) and will give you the samples via the helpdesk ticket.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 09/03/2015 05:15:11
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Turns out that I answered wrong -- the samples are present in Samples directory. They are copied only to Mac/iOS package, i.e. if you installed C++ edition for Windows, then there are no iOS samples there. If you download the package for MacOS and iOS, the iOS samples are there.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1705 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!