EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackBox: iOSDistributedSigner

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 09/02/2015 04:14:58
by Andre White (Basic support level)

Hello,

I'm investigating if we can use SecureBlackBox for digitally signing PDF documents at iOS devices in our web application.

In .NET edition there is a sample "DCiOS" that is a web application with a reference to iOSDistributedSigner native iOS application:

"This sample it’s a server for SBB C++ edition demo iOSDistributedSigner that demonstrates how to sign the PDF file remotely."

However I cannot locate the source if iOSDistributedSigner application neither in .NET not in C++ edition samples.
Is it available anywhere?

/ Andrey
Posted: 09/02/2015 04:33:13
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please accept our sincere apologies, but SecureBlackbox can't be legally used in Russia for a variety of reasons. I am afraid we can't go ahead with this topic.

Kind regards,

Ken
Posted: 09/02/2015 05:05:21
by Andre White (Basic support level)

Ken Ivanov wrote:

Please accept our sincere apologies, but SecureBlackbox can't be legally used in Russia for a variety of reasons. I am afraid we can't go ahead with this topic.

Hi Ken,

The application is not to be used in Russia. It's a product of South African company and is only intended to use in South Africa. Can you please reply to the above message then?

Statistics

Topic viewed 1684 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!