EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Sign an XML File with Electronic Sign (Electronic Invoice in TURKEY)

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 07/22/2015 15:58:45
by Sümer Tolga ERGÜL (Basic support level)

My application is running on windows xp,7,8 normally. ( Signing already xml files)

on win 8.1 ; opening new window and question from electronic sign password. (on usb) but constantly says wrong password.

I am enclosing the source code.

Best regards.

[ Download ]
Posted: 07/22/2015 16:22:49
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

You are accessing the certificate via TElWinCertStorage component. This component uses Windows CryptoAPI to access certificates. The password is asked by CryptoAPI and SecureBlackbox has no control over this behavior.

To be able to provide the PIN via code you need to use PKCS#11 interface and TElPKCS11CertStorage class to access your hardware. This approach has its own drawbacks, but at least it lets you pass a PIN for the hardware.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/22/2015 16:37:35

As an option you can try setting the PIN for your certificate that you access via CryptoAPI as well:

Cert.KeyMaterial.KeyExchangePIN = "your-pin-here";
Cert.KeyMaterial.SignaturePIN = "your-pin-here";

This can work or not work (the outcome depends on CryptoAPI and the driver of the hardware, not on SecureBlackbox).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/25/2015 07:30:20
by Sümer Tolga ERGÜL (Basic support level)

Thank you for interesting Eugene,

Recommend you cert.keymaterial.keyexchangep the = "your-pin-here";
Cert.keymaterial.signaturep the = "your-pin-here"; I tried to find his way.
You're right, Windows 8 operating system was not opening the window. I myself entered the PIN code.

However, Windows 8.1 operating system in the first query window, open the windows security "card reader ready," he said. After I entered the PIN did not work this time.

Thank you again.
Posted: 07/25/2015 10:16:08

Then operating via PKCS#11 would be the only option, I think. It's possible that even there the hardware device driver would show the prompts of different kind, though. But you need to try this - without trying we won't know for sure.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages

Statistics

Topic viewed 1917 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!