EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElSimpleSSLClient and Proxy Client generated by VS

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 06/17/2015 10:31:30
by Gautam Goudar (Basic support level)

I am looking for a way to use TElSimpleSSLClient in a Silverlight 5 application that needs to incorporate TLS1.1. Visual Studio 2013 is being used as the IDE for development.

1. I have service reference that has generated the Proxy class to make the required web service calls from the Silverlight application.

1. How do I use TElSimpleSSLClient class along with this generated Proxy class to make the required web service call?
2. The methods "Open", "Send", "Disconnect" are very specific to TElSimpleSSLClient and they do not have the same signature (for call backs etc) like the generated proxy class does.

Can I still use TElSimpleSSLClient in my scenario?

Please help. Much appreciated.
Posted: 06/17/2015 12:00:29
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We can only answer if we see and understand what proxy class you are talking about. I have created a ticket in HelpDesk and I welcome you to post the class source file to that ticket. You will receive the e-mail notification about the ticket (or you can open HelpDesk and see the ticket yourself).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 532 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!