EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

License file expired

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 06/02/2015 07:44:46
by Nicolas Henschel (Basic support level)

I'm trying to evaluate SecureBlackBox for Delphi (2007, XE6/XE7) but I get an error about the license being expired. I see the following in my license file. I just installed.

The provided evaluation key will stop working on the 1st of June, 2015.

Also the key has certain restrictions listed in the help file.
Please refer to the "Activating The Components" section of the help file installed on your computer for details.

To remove trial key limitations and/or to extend your evaluation period use the web form on https://www.eldos.com/sbb/keyreq/ to request another key.

[ Download ]
Posted: 06/03/2015 02:20:03
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Nicolas,

We are sorry about the issue. The license key has apparently not been updated in the distribution. We are working on the problem and hope to release an update with a correct key shortly.

Not to wait for the update, you might consider requesting a personal evaluation key. While being a time-limited key too, it is not subject for other evaluation restrictions and can be used for assessing the real performance of the product.

Other users experiencing problems with default evaluation keys are also welcome to request their personal keys.

Topic viewed 502 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!