EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

What License do I need for Https Client and WebSocket Client?

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
#33409
Posted: 05/26/2015 03:01:55
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)
Joined: 05/08/2015
Posts: 9

I will develop Windows Phone App, which works as Https Client and WebSocket Client(wss://). What License do I need?
#33410
Posted: 05/26/2015 04:11:38
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us. HTTPBlackbox client license should be enough.


Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
#33412
Posted: 05/26/2015 04:55:17
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)
Joined: 05/08/2015
Posts: 9

Quote
Eugene Mayevski wrote:
Thank you for contacting us. HTTPBlackbox client license should be enough.



To support Https, SSLBlackBox is also required, right? Does HTTPBlackbox client license already contains SSLBlackBox?
#33413
Posted: 05/26/2015 04:58:39
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Quote
Does HTTPBlackbox client license already contains SSLBlackBox?

Yes it does. You can use SSL/TLS functionality with this package.
#33414
Posted: 05/26/2015 05:02:33
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)
Joined: 05/08/2015
Posts: 9

Quote
Vsevolod Ievgiienko wrote:
Quote
Does HTTPBlackbox client license already contains SSLBlackBox?

Yes it does. You can use SSL/TLS functionality with this package.


If HTTPBlackbox client license already covered SSLBlackBox, why SSLBlackBox price is higher then HttpClientBox? (See https://www.eldos.com/sbb/calc.php#product)

I am confused.
#33415
Posted: 05/26/2015 05:59:57
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Vsevolod meant that HTTPBlackbox includes SSL client components, but not SSLBlackbox as a package. SSLBlackbox package includes SSL/TLS, HTTP and FTPS client components, while HTTPBlackbox includes only SSL/TLS and HTTP components. Thus HTTPBlackbox is cheaper than SSLBlackbox.


Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
#33417
Posted: 05/26/2015 07:51:18
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)
Joined: 05/08/2015
Posts: 9

Quote
Eugene Mayevski wrote:
Vsevolod meant that HTTPBlackbox includes SSL client components, but not SSLBlackbox as a package. SSLBlackbox package includes SSL/TLS, HTTP and FTPS client components, while HTTPBlackbox includes only SSL/TLS and HTTP components. Thus HTTPBlackbox is cheaper than SSLBlackbox.


I understand now. Thanks.
Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.

Reply

Statistics

Topic viewed 612 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0




|

Back to top

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!