EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Duvida para adquirir licença

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 05/20/2015 12:32:39
by Nestor Bogies (Basic support level)

Hello

I am confirming the purchase of the following product license:

SecureBlackbox

SecureBlackbox package: SFTPBlackbox Client
SecureBlackbox edition: VCL Edition
License Type: In-House
The Number of developers: 01

But there is some doubt that please, I would like to be clarified, in order to purchase the correct product.

I am developing a system in Delphi 2007, which should generate and write files of various formats directly on an external server (with ssh port 22). Never burn site, always on the server and when necessary to download any of the files stored on the server.

I'm getting the right tool?
Posted: 05/20/2015 13:17:51
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for your interest in our products. Please see my comments below.

Nestor Bogies wrote:
I am developing a system in Delphi 2007, which should generate and write files of various formats directly on an external server (with ssh port 22). Never burn site, always on the server and when necessary to download any of the files stored on the server.

The part about "and write directly on external server" is not clear for me. If your application can call SecureBlackbox components to write files via SFTP, then you can use SecureBlackbox. If some components of your application can work only with the local disk, then we can offer a solution too, yet it would require our Callback File System product ( https://www.eldos.com/cbfs/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/22/2015 14:55:53

Olá,

Uso um OpenDialog para indicar o caminho onde um arquivo gerado pelo sistema será gravado, assim grava apenas no computador local. Exemplo 'c:\teste\arquivo.txt'.

Então executo os comandos abaixo, para abrir uma conexão com um servidor (localizado em outra cidade).

sftpClient.Address:= '177.203.11.111';
sftpClient.Username:= 'Admin';
sftpClient.Password:= 'Admin';
sftpClient.Port:= 22;
sftpClient.Open;
Até aqui funciona, faz a conexão corretamente.

A dúvida é: Como indicar ao sistema que ele deve usar o endereço do servidor no qual foi aberta a conexão para gravar o arquivo. Exemplo: '177.203.11.111: c:\teste\arquivo.txt'

usando o comando sftpClient.RequestAbsolutePath('.') indica apenas \home\administrador.

Agradecido,
Nestor.
Posted: 05/22/2015 15:25:58

Please use English in communications - this is the lingua franca for Internet communications. Thank you.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/22/2015 15:43:58

Hello,

Use one OpenDialog to indicate the path where a file generated by the system will be recorded, so record only on the local computer. Example 'c: \ test \ file.txt'.

Then run the following commands to open a connection to a server (located in another city).

sftpClient.Address: = '177.203.11.111';
sftpClient.Username: = 'Admin';
sftpClient.Password: = 'Admin';
sftpClient.Port: = 22;
sftpClient.Open;
So far works, makes the connection correctly.

The question is: How to tell the system that it should use the server address where the connection was opened to save the file. Example: '177.203.11.111: c: \ test \ file.txt'

using sftpClient.RequestAbsolutePath command ('.') indicates only \ home \ administrator.

Thanks for the tip about the use of English. Hug.
Posted: 05/23/2015 01:07:20

Nestor Bogies wrote:
The question is: How to tell the system that it should use the server address where the connection was opened to save the file.

To access the remote connection as a part of the filesystem you need to make this connection a part of the filesystem. In other words, create a virtual drive or directory which will be mapped to the remote server, and then direct the OS to read and write files from/to that virtual drive.

We have an end-user application called SFTP Net Drive which does exactly this.

SFTP Net Drive is built with SecureBlackbox and our other product, Callback File System (CBFS). Callback File System is a library that lets you create virtual filesystems from your application (as we do from SFTP Net Drive).

Simplified code of SFTP Net Drive is included as a sample in Callback File System package so if you need to create virtual disks in your application, take a look at CBFS.

CBFS has its own forum here, so if you have questions about it, please direct them to the specified forum.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 558 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!