EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Error: 'SBUtils.Unit' does not contain a definition for 'SetLic

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 05/08/2015 02:33:35
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)

I have downloaded "SecureBlackbox for all supported .NET platforms (Windows installation) - Version 12.0.269 "

I tried to build two samples in folder SecureBlackbox.NET\Samples\C#\HTTPBlackbox\WindowsRT\Client

I get error

Error: 'SBUtils.Unit' does not contain a definition for SetLicenseKeyAsync

Which Assembly contains SetLicenseKeyAsync?
Posted: 05/08/2015 02:47:53
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_45*_WinRT\SecureBlackbox.Async.dll contains this method. Please check if this assembly is referenced in the projects.
Posted: 05/08/2015 03:19:52
by Eric Ma (Basic support level)

Vsevolod Ievgiienko wrote:
Thank you for contacting us.

\EldoS\SecureBlackbox.NET\Assemblies\NET_45*_WinRT\SecureBlackbox.Async.dll contains this method. Please check if this assembly is referenced in the projects.

Thank you, I find it in NET_45*_WinRT\SecureBlackbox.Async.dll now.

However, WindowsPhone_8\SecureBlackbox.Async.dll seems no SetLicenseKeyAsync
Posted: 05/08/2015 03:50:43
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Eric,

Please check that Visual Studio references the correct assembly in your project (the one from the NET_45*_WinRT folder). It is known to sometimes quietly switch the reference to a desktop copy of the assembly (from the NET_45*_Desktop directory), and that seems to be the case in your environment.

Setting the Specific Version property of the reference to true right after adding it to the project helps to keep the right assembly referenced.

Ken

Statistics

Topic viewed 482 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!