EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElSimpleSFTPClient.CurrentOperationRemoteFilename

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 04/30/2015 18:22:16
by Torgeir Hagland (Basic support level)

I see it in the docs, but I can't use it in my code.

I have some generic UI code and would like to know the remote file name that this progress is for.
Posted: 05/01/2015 02:18:20
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

There are TElSimpleFTPSClient.OnFileOperation/OnFileOperationResult events, but they are applied only to UploadFiles/Downloadfiles methods.

For single file operations you always know remote file name before the method call, so you can record it in some variable to view in UI.

I’ve noticed there is no license ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked license tickets. You will find your license ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

If you are evaluating the product and don't have a license yet, please let us know and then you can have support according to Basic support level. Basic support level includes answering basic technical questions that appear during product evaluation period.

Statistics

Topic viewed 345 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!