EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Does Secure Black Box Support Concurrency ?

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 04/30/2015 02:02:39
by gky (Basic support level)

Hello,

We have licenced Secure Black Box to use in digital signing application.

Before Secure Box, wh experienced another signing library which didn't support concurrency. I mean, when a process was going on signing a document, another process couldn't sign another document. We want to sign many documents concurrently at the same time.

Does Secure Black Box support it or not ?

Sincerely yours,
Gökay Gülay
Posted: 04/30/2015 02:08:21
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

In general you can use SecureBlackbox to sign multiple document at the same time. Could you clarify what exact component you are going to use, so we'll be able to provide more detailed info.

Also I’ve noticed there is no license ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked license tickets. You will find your license ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.
Posted: 04/30/2015 02:33:48

Hi,

Thank you for answering rapidly.

How could i clarify what component exactly i'm gonna use...well...

Actually it's better to help me in that matter too. I wan to to sign some XML documents in two ways. One is on HSM and the other is by smart card. Which compenent i have to use?

I can not associate the licence key on this account ?
Posted: 04/30/2015 02:41:58

You need XMLBlackbox and PKIBlackbox packages. Please look at \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.<edition>\Samples\<language>\XMLBlackbox\AdvancedSigner sample - it shows how to implement exactly what you need.

I can not associate the licence key on this account ?

Do you have any problems linking the ticket?
Posted: 04/30/2015 02:56:29

So i see that XMLBlackbox and PKIBlackbox packages support concurrentcy, right ?

Do you mean licence key ?
Posted: 04/30/2015 03:01:09

gky wrote:
Do you mean licence key ?

No. You will find your license ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

So i see that XMLBlackbox and PKIBlackbox packages support concurrentcy, right ?

Yes.
Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.

Statistics

Topic viewed 570 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!