EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Unaccepted server reply (error code is 425)

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 04/20/2015 03:48:12
by myroslava (Basic support level)

Hello! I am using SecureBlackbox (version 12) to upload project files to FTP server provided by Azure Web Apps for the app I created. I can successfully accomplish this task using FileZilla, but I get

SBSimpleFTPS.EElFTPSUnacceptedReplyError: Unaccepted server reply (error code is 425)

from SecureBlackbox.

The interesting thing is that I am ABLE to transfer some files and folders before I get the error, and transfer fails each time for the other file. But the amount of files that I can transfer is always appoximately the same (for example, 2 folders including some files + 5 files. Next time - 2 folders including some files + 10 files).

Firewall is on (turning it off doesn't influence the situation).

Thanks for help in advance!
Posted: 04/20/2015 03:58:34
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

I’ve noticed there is no license ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked license tickets. You will find your license ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

If you are evaluating the product and don't have a license yet, please let us know and then you can get support Basic support level. Basic support level includes answering basic technical questions that appear during product evaluation period.
Posted: 04/20/2015 04:01:05
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the report.

Please provide more details about how the components are used:
1) what edition (.NET, VCL, Java, C++) and on which platform is used
2) what exactly command fails (you can check this from the call stack when you run upload under debugger).

In general your code should be ready for interruptions and should be able to resume upload operations after failure. For this our Upload*() methods have Mode parameter which can be set to different values in order to avoid placing the files for the second time.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/21/2015 03:02:57
by myroslava (Basic support level)

Eugene, thank you for your answer. Managed to get it to work by adding some retry after failure functionality using Mode parameter you mentioned.

Statistics

Topic viewed 932 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!