EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Signature text using the algorithms RSA and SHA1

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 04/02/2015 08:16:40
by Lucas Fávero (Standard support level)

I need urgent help to sign a string of characters using the RSA and SHA1 algorithms.
The output format of the signature should be base 64.

Does anyone have any example or help me?
Posted: 04/02/2015 08:21:48
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

You can use our TElRSAPublicKeyCrypto class to generate such signatures. Please check next article for details: https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...rypto.html

The samples can be found in \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.<edition>\Samples\<language>\PKIBlackbox\Desktop\Primitives folder after SecureBlackbox installation.

I’ve noticed there is no license ticket linked to your user account on EldoS site. Technical Support is provided to customers with the linked license tickets. You will find your license ticket together with all the details about how to use it in the registration e-mail that we’ve sent to you upon the purchase.

If you are evaluating the product and don't have a license yet, please let us know and then you can get support Basic support level. Basic support level includes answering basic technical questions that appear during product evaluation period.
Posted: 04/02/2015 08:43:25

I have license, but is the company name or my boss.
Company: Cia Integrativa
Boss: Edson Luiz Trovó
Posted: 04/02/2015 09:05:35
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Lucas Fávero wrote:
I have license, but is the company name or my boss.

That is great, yet to provide you Standard support it is necessary that you link the license ticket to your user account on our site. Please refer to the registration e-mail for detailed instructions about doing this.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/02/2015 09:26:33

It was a bad idea to post the license key to the public forum.

Anyway we don't need the license key from you. We ask you to link the license ticket (not the license key) to your user account. Please refer to the registration e-mail for details.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/02/2015 09:58:02

I found my ticket, but i can´t turn on because it is connected to the mail from my boss and he does not remember.

How can we solve this? Can I get you by email?
Posted: 04/02/2015 10:08:38

Answered via HelpDesk. You will receive the e-mail notification about that newly created support request.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/02/2015 11:36:34

Ready. I've done the ticket record. I called him with my account.
Posted: 04/02/2015 12:47:55

Thank you. Back to your question now.

Encryption can be done in different ways depending on whether you need to maintain compatibility with the existing software.

If you need the product of your signing to be verifiable with some other software, then it's important that you know the required format (not just algorithms, but also format of the data).

If you need to "just sign" the data and verify it yourself after that, then there exist several options, with TElPublicKeyCrypto object being the most low-level option.

You can find some samples of using TElPublicKeyCrypto right here in the forum and if you have a compatibility requirement, then you are welcome to post the details of the requirement here so that we could suggest a way to go.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/02/2015 13:04:09

I am connecting me a webservice and colicitando a login challenge.
I then get this logon challenge (Example: 7913893479896497954) and sign it using the RSA and SHA1 algorithms, and the output format of the signature should be base 64.

I only have these manual information
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Statistics

Topic viewed 2196 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!