EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElSimpleSFTPClient.DownloadFiles (CopyMode not works in Delphi)

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 03/04/2015 04:50:13
by Felix Castro (Basic support level)

Hello,
I try DownloadFiles with ElSimpleSFTPClient, and it works fine, but the files are deleted from Server automatically. I want that files not be deleted from Server. Therefore I put de CopyMode to 'fcmCopy', but does not works fine because the files are deleted too.

The CopyMode can have three possible values:
0 - fcmCopy
1 - fcmCopyAndDeleteImmediate
2 - fcmCopyAndDeleteOnCompletion

My line code:
SftpClient.DownloadFiles('\INBOUND\','*.txt','C:\',ftmOverwrite,fcmCopy,False,sccNone,False);
Posted: 03/04/2015 05:05:50
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Do i understand right that files are deleted on server side? According to the code the files should not be deleted in fcmCopy mode. Do you use the latest SecureBlackbox version?
Posted: 03/04/2015 05:12:57
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

I think that maybe the files are deleted by the server itself, in which case the flag you pass doesn't matter.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/04/2015 05:18:50

I think is the latest version. I have this:
SecureBlackbox - version 12.0.266 - Released February 4, 2015

Note, that in the documentation, the specifications for Pascal (Delphi) the parameter CopyMode not appears. But in C#,Java,VB.NET and C++ appears CopyMode parameter.

This is right???

[Pascal]
procedure DownloadFiles(const RemotePath, const RemoteMask, const LocalPath : string; Mode : TSBFileTransferMode; CaseSensitive : Boolean; CaseConversion : TSBCaseConversion; Recursive : Boolean);
Posted: 03/04/2015 06:08:05
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

The code is the same in all editions. There's a new overload which for some reason has not been documented for Pascal. I'll add the task for the technical writers to update the help file.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 03/04/2015 06:52:57

Ok, thank you very much.
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 582 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!