EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

How to work ConsolePDF digital signature example in QT Framework

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 03/03/2015 04:23:21
by Burak Dağlı (Basic support level)

I have tried to build ConsolePDF digital signature (C++) example in QT 5 Framework. But it is not successful. I moved all header and cpp files in wrappersources directory to qt project. But Link errors is given. How can I work the project in QT framework?
Posted: 03/03/2015 04:52:03
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

But it is not successful. I moved all header and cpp files in wrappersources directory to qt project.

First, you don't need to move and add all cpp files to your project, using your compiler you can build a static library (using WrapperSources\makefile script) and then add it to your project, it would speed-up project compilation time significantly.
Please refer to this article: https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...l_cpp.html
But Link errors is given

What error message did you get?
Did you add/copy the dynamic/shared library (from Libraries\All folder) to your project?
Posted: 03/04/2015 09:48:44
by Burak Dağlı (Basic support level)

Thank you,
I have done with you gived link.

Statistics

Topic viewed 449 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!