EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

License key for different platforms

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 01/28/2015 09:21:12
by David ErÅ¡il (Standard support level)

Hello,

I would just like to make sure that I understand your licensing right:

We have purchased the .NET license last year, now we are porting our application to Android. But when I try to use our .NET license key, the setLicenseKey method throws an EElLicenseError: "Your SecureBlackbox license key doesn't enable the requested functionality. Please check if you have a license for the components that you are trying to use."

So does it really mean we need to purchase the separate license key for Java Edition? And if so, do we have to pay the full price or are we eligible to get some sort of discount?

Thank you for your help.
Posted: 01/28/2015 09:41:05
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

SecureBlackbox is licensed per-edition and you choose the edition when placing the order. The reason is that editions despite their seemingly common API are quite different internally. All software vendors offer separate licenses for different platforms.

If you purchase licenses for several editions at the same time, you get 30% discount on the order. If you purchase a license for a second (or consequent) edition later, you get 30% discount on this second purchase.

I'll move your question to the helpdesk and we'll provide the discount coupon there.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 354 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!