EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Getting Started with Signatures

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 05/29/2007 16:28:29
by Joseph Wilcock (Standard support level)

Please forgive me if this is too broad a question, but I'm used to fishing for information on forums, and I tend to find lots of information that I need.

I am looking into signatures in order to provide a report to my supiriors about how signatures are being used and how to impliment them.

Currently, we would want to be able to give our user's the ability to assign digital signatures to inventory counts, crystal reports, and general text-based notes attached to a database. Unfortuantly, I have very knowledge about the process to get started, and much of it is confusing beyond what is provided in conjunction with PGP.

What I would like to know are some secondary reading (internet or book-wise) anyone could recommend about signatures. I will be starting with OpenPGPBlackbox for a start.

Secondarily, I would want to know how others use signatures; nothing too specific, just the general idea. The main concern I believe is the scope of what it would take to support such a thing, and if it would pass a feasability test in our own use.

Thank you for your time.

Topic viewed 1479 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!