EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Place DigitalSignature on last page of pdf

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 01/19/2015 02:54:01
by sowjanya  (Standard support level)

I want to place Digitalsignature on Last page of PDF file. I am able to place on first page, also on all pages but i am not getting idea to place DigitalSignature on last page. I am getting the document pagesInfo count. How to use that one and place DigitalSignature on last page?

Here is my code

int c = doc.PageInfoCount;
int index = doc.AddSignature();
Posted: 01/19/2015 03:09:21
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Please use TElPDFSignature.Page property to set page number.
Posted: 01/21/2015 03:56:19

If you buy License for PDFBlackBox can we use SecureBlackbox.dll,SecureBlackbox.PDF.dll these 2 DLL's in our Application?
Posted: 01/21/2015 03:58:18
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Yes the license covers both assemblies you need.
Posted: 01/21/2015 06:49:50

We have ordered 2 licences separately for PDFBlackBox & PKIBlackBox. But in our c# Application we are passing 1 license key only(trail version). Can we provide 2 License Keys? Please help me in this matter
Posted: 01/21/2015 06:52:20
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

If you have several license keys for different packages, you can call SetLicenseKey several times to pass those several keys to the library.

If you have a license, please link the license ticket to your user account before we continue. The ticket itself and the procedure of its use are specified in the registration e-mail that was sent to you upon license purchase. If you don't have the license ticket, please contact the person from which you have obtained the license key (the one in your source code) for a license ticket.

NOTE: please don't post license keys and license tickets to the forum. If you need to clarify something about your license, please use HelpDesk ( http://www.eldos.com/helpdesk/ ).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.

Topic viewed 495 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!