EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Looking for C++ SSL solution for use in Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 12/12/2014 08:28:08
by Dino Fizzotti (Priority Standard support level)

Hello

I am trying to find a library which can do SSL public key pinning on TLS socket connections (providing input/output streams) for a C++ project targeting Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight. Note: we are not using the newer Windows Phone 8.1 Runtime - we are still on the Silverlight project.

If I am reading the documentation correctly, it appears that there is a .NET SBB SSL library, and also a C++ library for Windows. But I require a C++ library that will compile for the Windows Phone 8.1 platform (ARM and x86). I have downloaded both libraries as evaluation versions, but do not see a way to find the SBB libraries from my C++ Windows Phone project.

If there exists an Eldos SBB tool which can help me out, please let me know!
Posted: 12/12/2014 09:09:42
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for your interest in our products. I am sorry but we don't have anything for your specific configuration.

If you can call Silverlight runtime classes, then probably you can make use of Windows Phone 7.5 set of assemblies from our .NET edition. You are welcome to check this option.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/14/2014 22:53:33
by Dino Fizzotti (Priority Standard support level)

Thanks for the reply Eugene. I will investigate further.

Statistics

Topic viewed 633 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!