EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Sign multiple distinct documents with Distributed Cryptography add-on

Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.
Posted: 11/24/2014 05:59:08
by Miran Juretic (Basic support level)

I want the user to be able to sing N (example N=10) distinct xml documents in the browser (ASP.NET application). What's the best way to do it as I don't want the user to select the certificate multiple times?

Regards,
Miran
Posted: 11/24/2014 06:04:29
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

You can modify the client module to cache a certificate selected once and use it multiple times for sign multiple documents.
Posted: 11/24/2014 14:43:39
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We plan to extend the DC modules in SecureBlackbox 13 in various ways.

Can you please describe your planned usage scenario in more details, i.e. whether you want to sign the documents in batch (i.e. all documents with one user approval) or the user should approve each document separately and just select the certificate once?

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/28/2014 06:15:04
by Miran Juretic (Basic support level)

Thanks for the info.
We need bulk sign = sign all documents with one user approval.
You should also add better support for different languages.
Regards,
Miran
Posted: 11/28/2014 06:21:39
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We'll see what we can do in regards to your task. Currently Distributed Cryptography add-on can't be used like you want.

As for localization - licensed customers get access to the source code of the client-side modules and you can build your own module and localize or alter it in the way you want. That's the expected scenario for localization and other modifications.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Statistics

Topic viewed 702 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!