EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

AATL Certificate Authories besides CDS.

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 11/04/2014 15:17:11
by tom8787 anon (Basic support level)

Does anyone know of any AATL Certificate Authorities that would work with SecureBlackBox to produce a pdf with a certifying signature? I did read the forums that there's globalsign, which is a CDS, but I'm looking for an AATL, preferably, one that has an office in the USA?

Please update this thread with CA that generates certificates that works with SecureBlackBox, and finally, let me know if these certificates are on a USB dongle. I have heard that some CA will disable software interfacing on their USB dongle and force you to use their HSM solution -- therefore, please be specific as this is a two part question.
Posted: 11/04/2014 23:26:48
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Any certificate from any CA would work. SecureBlackbox doesn't explicitly check attributes of the certificates, neither it requires that you use hardware.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 304 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!