EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Error 75784 With TElSMTPClient and GMAIL

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 10/08/2014 20:36:34
by Stephan Mercier (Standard support level)

I tried all the suggestions and it did not work. If I compile the test program with V9, it works right away and always.
I attached the test program, rename the .txt into .zip
Thanks

[ Download ]
Posted: 10/09/2014 00:37:36
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you Stephan,

Your sample works for us as expected, what leads me to the following idea. There was a glitch in one of the latest version 11 builds which was leading to issues similar to those you are facing. The problem was specific to Delphi 5 and was fixed fairly promptly, but you seem to have been 'lucky' enough to download the corrupt package while it was being distributed.

Please do the following: open the SBCustomCertStorage.pas file and find the implementation of Add() and Remove() methods of the TElMemoryCertStorage class. Remove the 'inherited;' key word from the top of the methods' code. This should fix the problem for you.

If it does, please make the same changes to the Add() and Remove() methods of TElFileCertStorage and TElWinCertStorage classes.

Ken
Posted: 10/09/2014 07:56:08
by Stephan Mercier (Standard support level)

I only found inherited in TElMemoryCertStorage.Add();
I commented it and it worked first shot.
Thank you for fixing this.
Posted: 10/09/2014 14:11:22
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Stephan,

Lovely. Thank you very much for confirming that.

Ken

Statistics

Topic viewed 2621 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!