EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SecureBlackBox SFTP Maximum Number of Concurrent Transfers

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 08/06/2014 01:46:08
by wilsontay (Basic support level)

Just wondering in the SFTP component is it possible to configure the number of concurrent transfers supported by the server itself? Also what is the default value for concurrent transfer out of the box?

Posted: 08/06/2014 02:02:22
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Please read this article for details: https://www.eldos.com/documentation/sb...ength.html
Posted: 08/06/2014 02:21:53
by wilsontay (Basic support level)

Thanks for the link.

The article is helpful but seems to describe only how many concurrent connections / requests supported per file transfer (correct me if I'm wrong), while what I'm actually looking for is how many files can be handled / transferred concurrently by the server itself.

Assume I have 20 users uploading 2 files each at the same time to the SFTP server, will all 40 file upload requests be handled at the same time or SBB will only take a number of file upload requests then put the subsequent requests into a queue?

Posted: 08/06/2014 02:52:14
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Sorry, I didn't understand your first question.

It's up to you how to implement this. We offer low level TElSFTPServer component that doesn't deal with network connections ad multithreading. Its your job to implement these parts of code, but we have an extensive sample application that can be used as a reference.

The sample is located in \EldoS\SecureBlackbox.<edition>\Samples\<language>\SFTPBlackbox\Server folder after SecureBlackbox installation.

Topic viewed 472 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!