EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Difference to ver 11 and ver 12

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 07/24/2014 11:04:20
by Isaac Gomez (Basic support level)

What about the ActiveX control code in another platform?

We are already making a test in our QA environment.
Can you please specify more details regarding the price and coverage in order to fulfill our needs?

Best regards!!
Posted: 07/24/2014 13:30:20
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Isaac Gomez wrote:
What about the ActiveX control code in another platform?

Sorry, we don't have its source code for any other programming language. And we don't have plans to develop such code.

Isaac Gomez wrote:
Can you please specify more details regarding the price and coverage in order to fulfill our needs?

Unfortunatelly I'm not responsible for prices and orders. I think it's better to create a ticket in our Helpdesk for our Sales Department and ask this question there.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 07/28/2014 10:37:23
by Isaac Gomez (Basic support level)

Hi again.

As I already said, I'm trying to build a demo for our company.
I made an Clas Library project on C#, and when I test it on a Windows application, it seems to work perfect.
The problem comes when I use it on a web application.
The site keeps responding something related to file "SecureBlackbox_PKCS11Proxy.dll" that can't be found. I don't understand why it keeps coming along if I never referenced this DLL.

Maybe it has something to do with our trial version.
Can you help me with this problem.
This is something very important in order to be able to place a request to get your components.
Posted: 07/28/2014 12:51:34
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hi Isaac,

SecureBlackbox_PKCS11Proxy.dll is an auxiliary driver DLL that acts as a layer between the .NET application and the native PKCS#11 driver. This DLL, which is shipped with the SecureBlackbox distribution, should always be deployed together and put next to your .NET application if it uses PKCS#11 facilities.

Ken

Statistics

Topic viewed 3759 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!