EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Documentation/tutorial suggestion

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 07/12/2014 08:07:20
by Bogdan H. (Standard support level)

Just saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-EDTKy2BU

It describes how to use the REST components in Delphi in order to access various clous services using JSON. It would be great to have a similar video showcasing the Secure Blackbox components.

Do you think that would be possible?
Posted: 07/12/2014 08:20:29
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Yes, once we have the same budgets as Embarcadero. Before that we have plenty of work to create more How-to texts.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 07/12/2014 08:27:54
by Bogdan H. (Standard support level)

I just thought a video would be easier to watch and showcasing using popular services like Dropbox or Twitter would help potential customers make a decision. That would help your budget.

However, it is just an idea. Any efforts on documentation/samples are appreciated.
Posted: 07/12/2014 08:37:55
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

bogdan@kenubi.com wrote:
That would help your budget.

Unfortunately it won't. If we offered something general-purpose with licenses sold in thousands, videos would help and would make profit. With our specific products they are not justified.

As for ease of reading - that's questionable. Eg. I never ever watch any videos ( I don't watch movies as well, but for a different reason) and I ignore articles which don't have text transcripts. Whatever is shown/told on video can be read 3-5 times faster. So videos are waste of time for the consumer.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 544 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!