EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

SSHBlackBox Demo fails

Also by EldoS: CallbackProcess
A component to control process creation and termination in Windows and .NET applications.
Posted: 05/02/2007 16:15:05
by Les N (Basic support level)

Hello everyone!

I'm running the SSH samples (SSHBlackBox v5) that are included in the package (ServerDemo & ClientDemo) on WinXP SP2 using Delphi 5 and 6. I'm authenticating with password and I'm able to connect (to both remote machine and loop back). However when sending commands from the client I get errors in over 90% of the cases. Sometimes the server is able to execute the first command, but even that is very rare.

Sometimes I get:

Project SSHServerDemo.exe raised exception class ESocketError with message 'Windows socket error: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine (10053), on API 'recv''. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

other times just an AV:

Project SSHServerDemo.exe raised exception class EAccessViolation with message 'Access violation at address 0041A8D2 in module 'SSHServerDemo.exe'. Read of address 00000008'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue.

As I mentioned these happen with both connections to remote host and local machine using both Delphi 5 and 6.

Am I missing something?
Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Posted: 05/03/2007 00:43:43
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Moved to helpdesk.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 1801 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!