EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

EBICS Node Signing Selection

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 06/12/2014 17:12:08
by Fran Thomas (Standard support level)

I've been following another example found on the forum here and while I can manually work around the issue I was wondering what changed.

The lNodeSet resulting from the following statements is empty when I would expect it to have one node:
TElXMLDOMDocument lDocument = new TElXMLDOMDocument();
    using (Stream lReader = new FileStream(pSource, FileMode.Open)) {
TElXMLNodeSet lNodeSet = lDocument.SelectNodes("//*[@authenticate='true']");

Sample XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ebicsNoPubKeyDigestsRequest xmlns="http://www.ebics.org/H003" xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" Revision="1" Version="H003">
  <header authenticate="true">
      <Product Language="fr">kopiLeft Dev 1.0</Product>
    <mutable />
  <body />

I know the above code was written for an earlier version so perhaps just something I'm not aware of?
Posted: 06/13/2014 06:19:02
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Are you testing this with pre-release version 12? This issue should be fixed for the next build. The version 11 should correctly select a header element.
Thank you for pointing this out.
Posted: 06/13/2014 08:34:43
by Fran Thomas (Standard support level)

Yes, this is in pre-release 12 - thought I may as well write for an upcoming library because we may be finished at the same time :)

When will the next v12 build be available?
Posted: 06/13/2014 08:36:11
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

We are currently conducting extensive tests and we hope to release version 12 on 21st of June, but that's not guaranteed - we have some problems with various compilers used in the process.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 492 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!