EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Increased File Size after including CryptoBlackbox

Also by EldoS: Callback File System
Create virtual file systems and disks, expose and manage remote data as if they were files on the local disk.
Posted: 06/09/2014 09:27:55
by wpjackjack.wordpress.com (Basic support level)
I'm currently evaluating your CryptoBlackbox product for a small Delphi XE application that needs to verify a RSA (or DSA) signature of a text string. I used your VerifyDetached sample project as a starting point and reduced it to the minimum code that I need in my case. Now only SBPublicKeyCrypto is included.
However, this increases the compiled file size of my project by about 1 MB, which is a lot compared to the size of the main application. I used Jedi's Project Analyzer and found 74 (!) additional units in my project (that start with "SB..."). Judging by their name I'd say that most of them aren't required for RSA signature verification. However, for some reason they're compiled and included in the project anyways.

Is there a way to reduce the included units to the required minimum, i.e. to reduce the project file size?
Posted: 06/09/2014 09:43:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Sorry, there's no way to do this. The units are heavily interlinked.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 356 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!