EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Signing various documents (batch)

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 05/26/2014 07:44:21
by Michael Douglas (Basic support level)

Good morning!

I need to sign several documents on average about 20,000 per day.

But when I'm more or less in half, the BlackBox shows an error message with the code "8219".

I'm waiting for an answer.

Posted: 05/26/2014 07:50:04
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Error code 8219 stands for SB_MESSAGE_ERROR_KEYOP_FAILED_RSA that means "operation with RSA key has failed". Could you clarify where is your signing certificate stored.
Posted: 05/26/2014 08:00:41
by Michael Douglas (Basic support level)

So, I am new to digital certification and do not understand much.

But "saved" him Storage in Windows.

The process I do is the following, the user selects the card reader and informs the PIN (password), then the system will authenticating PDF files that were selected, which can be from 1 to 100 million.

Thank you for listening.
Posted: 05/26/2014 09:03:31
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Seems that you have a certificate with a private key stored on smartcard, which you access via TElWinCertStorage. In your case the failure is caused by the CSP (cryptographic module that is an interface between Windows CryptoAPI and the hardware). Unfortunately there's not much you or we can do with the error if it happens intermittently.

What I can offer is that you look at PKCS#11 interface (TElPKCS11CertStorage) to work with your hardware. It should be more stable.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Topic viewed 458 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!