EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

XML Signing in Java and XML Validation in C#

Also by EldoS: Rethync
The cross-platform framework that simplifies synchronizing data between mobile and desktop applications and servers and cloud storages
Posted: 05/21/2014 10:07:02
by glinttgs sousa (Basic support level)

I'm using Java to perform a digital signature of XML files.
My validations are in the server-side on C#.

When I try that my TElXMLVerifier performs ValidateSignature() method it is thrown an exception:

"
{SBCryptoProvBuiltIn.EElBuiltInCryptoProviderError: Hash algorithm mismatch (28929)
at SBCryptoProvBuiltInPKI.TElBuiltInRSAPublicKeyCrypto.VerifyInit(Boolean Detached, Byte[] Signature, Int32 Index, Int32 SigSize)
at SBCryptoProvBuiltIn.TElBuiltInCryptoProvider.InternalVerifyInit(TElCustomCryptoContext Context, Byte[] SigBuffer, Int32 SigStartIndex, Int32 SigSize)
at SBCryptoProvBuiltIn.TElBuiltInCryptoProvider.VerifyInit(Int32 Algorithm, TElCustomCryptoKey Key, Byte[] SigBuffer, Int32 SigStartIndex, Int32 SigSize, TElCPParameters Params, TSBProgressFunc ProgressFunc, Object ProgressData)
at SBPublicKeyCrypto.TElRSAPublicKeyCrypto.VerifyInit(Boolean Detached, Byte[] Signature, Int32 Index, Int32 SigSize)
at SBPublicKeyCrypto.TElPublicKeyCrypto.VerifyDetached(Byte[] InBuffer, Int32 InIndex, Int32 InSize, Byte[] SigBuffer, Int32 SigIndex, Int32 SigSize)
at SBXMLSig.TElXMLVerifier.VerifyRSA(Byte[] Buf, Byte[] Sig, TElRSAKeyMaterial KeyMaterial, Int16 AMethod)
at SBXMLSig.TElXMLVerifier.ValidateSignature()
at SignatureLibrary.Eldos.XMLValidation(String document, String URINamespace, String RootNode) in c:\Users\aa\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\SignatureLibrary\SignatureLibrary\Eldos.cs:line 378
at SignatureLibrary.Signing.ToValidateXMLSignature(String document, Boolean useElbos, String URINamespace, String RootNode) in c:\Users\aa\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\Projects\SignatureLibrary\SignatureLibrary\Main.cs:line 116}

"

Any idea why this algorithm hash mismatch happens? I'm using your 12th version in both Java and C#.
Posted: 05/21/2014 10:29:21
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

It is possible that there exist some glitches related to code rewrite that we took in version 12. Please check that you can reproduce the issue with the samples and then tell us how exactly we can reproduce it locally (i.e. whether the problem is reproducible with the samples, if it is reproducible on some simple data and test certificates etc).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 05/21/2014 10:50:34
by glinttgs sousa (Basic support level)

Can I re-open the ticket:

[25316] TElMemoryCertStorage and TElX509Certificate in Mac OS, Linux..
?
It is something related to some issues I mentioned there.
Posted: 05/21/2014 10:59:35
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Technically you can reopen that ticket but in order to avoid mess in the ticket I welcome you to create a new ticket, as this doesn't seem to be the same problem, but a different one.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 1024 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!