EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElMemoryCertStorage and TElX509Certificate in Mac OS, Linux..

Also by EldoS: BizCrypto
Components for BizTalk® and SQL Server® Integration Services that let you securely store and transfer information in your business automation solutions.
Posted: 05/19/2014 06:08:01
by glinttgs sousa (Basic support level)

When using the OfficeBlackBox Sample of your 12th version, when I do _OfficeDocument.open("full_path.docx", false); it is thrown up an exception saying: "java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1", regardless the file I choose.. In the 11th version, this error doesn't appear..

We've fixed the issue and the new build was uploaded to the server without changing the build number. You can download it here: https://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-pre...hp#product

Indeed this error was fixed, but now when I try to open the document a new exception is thrown:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: SecureBlackbox/Base/TElDictionary
at SecureBlackbox.ZIP.TElZipArchiveDirectoryEntry.<init>(SBArcZip.pas:1405)
at SecureBlackbox.ZIP.TElZipReader.<init>(SBArcZip.pas:2548)
at SecureBlackbox.Office.TElOfficeDocument.open(SBOffice.pas:1841)
at SecureBlackbox.Office.TElOfficeDocument.open(SBOffice.pas:1810)

Any idea why? I'm using your newest 12th version, but my SBB Base jar file is one that you provide me.

Here is a custom build of SecureBlackbox Base package: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28311951/sbb.jar

Please use it instead your JARs and run TElJavaCertStorage code again. If any exceptions will be dumped into the console then post them here.
Posted: 05/19/2014 08:40:36
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Answered in Helpdesk.

Topic viewed 2714 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!