EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

class SecureBlackBox.Base.SBUMAC

Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.
Posted: 04/04/2014 08:31:06
by glinttgs sousa (Basic support level)

Hi Eldos,

I'm using developing a program in Eclipse with a project developed in Java and when using SecureBlackBox jars it is thrown a compiling error when the SecureBlackBox.Base.SBUMAC is being loaded:

"Attempting to add method void Save_UINT32(byte[],int,int) to class SecureBlackbox.Base.SBUMAC, but the class already has a method with that signature."

My computer is a MAC OSx. Do you know what is probably causing this error?

Thank you,

Best regards,
William.
Posted: 04/04/2014 08:35:43
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for the report.

1) Please specify the version of Securelackbox you are using
and
2) describe the exact sequence of steps needed to reproduce the problem. We didn't have such problem before so it can be either Mac-specific or related to the way you use the components.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/04/2014 08:36:56
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

What SecureBlackbox version is used?

when the SecureBlackBox.Base.SBUMAC is being loaded

What do you mean by loaded? Could you provide a small test code that we can use to reproduce the problem.
Posted: 04/04/2014 08:45:37

The SecureBB version is the latest one that you published to download. The Java version one.
The thing is: I'm using RoboVM that is a tool that allow me to develop iOS apps with Java code.
RoboVM is integrated with Eclipse. Other external jars work fine, but the compiler throws this error when
When I have a normal Java Project (without RoboVM) I can perform the digital signatures successfully in this Mac computer. The issue is on RoboVM. A sample:

Code
TElXMLDOMDocument doc = new TElXMLDOMDocument();

try
      {
         doc.LoadFromFile(document);
      }
      catch (Exception exception)
      {
         System.out.println("Invalid XML file");
         return false;
      }

TElXMLNamespaceMap nsmap = new TElXMLNamespaceMap();
      String prefix = "prefix"/*, URINamespace = "http://glintt.com/SchemaTest", RootNode = "ElemRoot"*/;
      nsmap.AddNamespace(prefix, URINamespace);

TElXMLDOMNode node = null;
      TElXMLNodeSet nodeSet = null;

try
      {

if (URINamespace != null)
         {
            nodeSet = doc.SelectNodes("//" + prefix + ":" + RootNode, nsmap);
            node = nodeSet.GetNode(0);
         }
         else
         {
            nodeSet = doc.SelectNodes("//" + RootNode, nsmap);
            node = nodeSet.GetNode(0);
         }
      }
      catch (Exception exception)
      {
         System.out.println("Invalid node/namespace");
         return false;
      }

//quando tem ns e' //prefix:rootnode, otherwise e' //rootnode

if (node == null)
      {
         System.out.println("Invalid root node");
         return false;
      }

TElXMLReferenceList referencesList = new TElXMLReferenceList();

When the latest instruction : TElXMLReferenceList referencesList = new TElXMLReferenceList(); is added the error is thrown up. I know RoboVM may have some troubles, but it works with other jars. Do you know what is possibly causing this error in this particular class?

Thank you!
Posted: 04/04/2014 08:51:39

I believe you should contact RoboVM developers to solve the issue.

The problem may be that SecureBlackbox is compiled using FreePascal for JVM, but not with the regular javac. Theoretically this may result in some incompatibilities with third-party tools. However I don't think we'll be able to solve the problem without any comments from RoboVM developers describing the reason of such behavior of their tool.
Posted: 04/04/2014 09:02:47

Ok, I understand. It is probably the FreePascal for JVM compilation like you said. I just asked because you might know the error, and it could be a simple thing to solve. But I'll talk with RoboVM developers. I also asked you because it is this particular class that is not loaded correctly.. Other classes are.

Thanks anyway,
Best regards.
Posted: 04/04/2014 09:10:55

I'm seeing (through Eclipse) your SecureBlackBox.Base.jar and in the SecureBlackBox.Base package, in the SBUMAC.class the method "Save_UINT32(byte[], int, int)" appears 2 times. That should be the signature problem the RoboVM compiler is complaining about.
Do you really have 2 equals methods in this class? Or it is an error? Is it possible to delete one of the methods inside a Jar?

Can you please remove one of the methods to stay only one, and then send me only the SecureBlackBox.Base.jar recompiled? Is it possible?
Posted: 04/04/2014 09:34:16

Indeed the method is duplicated. We'll fix this and the fix will go to the next SecureBlackbox build.
Posted: 04/04/2014 09:45:06
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Just a note: this is kind of compiler glitch rather than the bug in our code.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 04/04/2014 09:57:08

Can you tell me, approximately, when the next build comes out?
Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.

Statistics

Topic viewed 1731 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!