EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

NG edition availability?

Also by EldoS: RawDisk
Access locked and protected files in Windows, read and write disks and partitions and more.
Posted: 04/02/2014 04:47:58
by James Foster (Basic support level)

Hi,

I plan to start a new project using Delphi for iOS and Android which needs HTTPS client and Websocket functionality.

For the desktop app, I will go with HTTP Blackbox. As for mobile, from what I understood, the NG edition would fit my needs. A few questions:

1. When will the final version be released (in order to start using it in my mobile apps)
2. Will it support Websocket like HTTPBlackbox?
Posted: 04/02/2014 04:55:03
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for your interest in our products.

1. Release will happen in May. Current alpha has problems with execution in some cases (mainly due to youthfulness of Nextgen compiler and corresponding libraries) and we plan to make the working beta available by the end of week. You can start with this beta once it is available. The code itself is almost the same as in VCL edition so the components should work. Should there be any problems, we'll fix them based on your reports.

2. Yes, it will.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski

Statistics

Topic viewed 358 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!