EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

OfficeBlackBox / Documentation / dlls

Also by EldoS: CallbackFilter
A component to monitor and control disk activity, track file and directory operations (create, read, write, rename etc.), alter file data, encrypt files, create virtual files.
Posted: 02/27/2014 11:40:24
by glinttgs sousa (Basic support level)

Hi,

I've putted this question in another forum. I'm sorry for that. I guess that this is the appropriated forum for this doubt.

I'm trying your SecureBlackBox product to perform digital signatures. I already experimented signatures in XML and PDF documents. Now my idea was to sign msword documents. I found in the web that Eldos developed an OfficeBlackBox that allows to develop a program to sign word documents.
My question is: where do I find documentation or the dlls that allow me to start developing for OfficeBlackBox? How do I start using the OfficeBlackBox? Do I have to pay?

Thanks for your attention,
My best regards,

William.
Posted: 02/27/2014 11:43:22
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

Please download the evaluation version on http://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-release.php and install it. There will be samples available in <SecureBlackbox>\Samples\<language>\OfficeBlackbox package. Documentation is installed to your computer as well.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 02/28/2014 04:52:16

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

My best regards.
Posted: 02/28/2014 12:06:45

Hi once again,

Your sample is great but there is a thing I don't understand.
My program (totally based on the sample) already does digital signatures on MSWord.

On the signature verification step, when I load the document my signatureHandler is always of the type TElOfficeOpenXMLUnsupportedSignatureHandler and when I open the same document on the sample the type is TElOfficeOpenXMLSignatureHandler.. I don't understand why.. I already checked the code several times and it seems equal to me. What is happening? Why my document signatureHandler is of a Unsupported XML type?

Thanks for your attention,

Regards.
Posted: 02/28/2014 12:22:14
by Dmytro Bogatskyy (EldoS Corp.)

Hello,

It looks like that you didn't register security handler. If you are using VCL edition you need to add SBOfficeSecurity unit in uses section, if you are using .Net edition please add a following line in initialization section:
Code
SBOfficeSecurity.Unit.Initialize();
Posted: 03/03/2014 03:53:25

Hey thanks a lot! I'd not noticed that line in the initialization section... The hours I lost trying to fix this. Thank you!
Also by EldoS: Solid File System
A virtual file system that offers a feature-rich storage for application documents and data with built-in compression and encryption.

Statistics

Topic viewed 796 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!