EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

Generate P7S with CRL

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 02/24/2014 09:32:28
by Ranyele Amorim (Basic support level)

Hi Ken Ivanov!

Many thanks for the help! Unable to generate the file including CRLs no problem with what you guided me. I'm nearing the result that accurate and ratifying the application with the federal government here in my country. Now I have another doubt, TElSignedCMSMessage class does not sign the right document? In my case I'm using token, this class will not load the certificate requesting the password to sign the document. Got it only integrating with TElCAdESSignatureProcessor class. I'm talking nonsense?

Thank you for your attention! Finishing the tests give the nod to the financial conduct the administrative part.
Posted: 02/24/2014 09:38:56
by Ranyele Amorim (Basic support level)

Another question, just as I turn the class TElSignedCMSMessage TElCAdESSignatureProcessor the class through a signature,

CMS.CreateNew (SourceStream 0, SourceStream.Size);
         Sig: = CMS.Signatures [CMS.AddSignature ()];

/ / Signature binding to CAdES processor
         FCAdESProcessor.Signature: = Sig;

I can do this with TElMessageSigner and TElSignedCMSMessage class?

Thank you.
Posted: 02/24/2014 14:21:42
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

Hello Ranyele,

Now I have another doubt, TElSignedCMSMessage class does not sign the right document? In my case I'm using token, this class will not load the certificate requesting the password to sign the document.

I don't understand you, sorry. If you need to sign a document, you should add the signature with TElSignedCMSMessage.AddSignature() method and sign it with the TElCMSSignature.Sign() method. The distribution includes a sample, CMSDemo - please have a look at it to get the idea of using the components.

I can do this with TElMessageSigner and TElSignedCMSMessage class?

What exactly do you intend to achieve?

Statistics

Topic viewed 2222 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!