EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

as2 receipt load adding item to error collection

Also by EldoS: MsgConnect
Cross-platform protocol-independent communication framework for building peer-to-peer and client-server applications and middleware components.
Posted: 12/30/2013 11:10:07
by Robert Beaubien (Standard support level)

I am getting an errorCode 0 added to the errors collection when I am loading an as2 receipt. Where do I find a list of what the error codes are for this function?
Code
            m_as2Receipt = New SBAS2.TElAS2Receipt
            With m_as2Receipt

tempCertificate = LoadCertificate(p_message.CertificateID, False)

'tempCertificate = LoadCertificate(p_message.CertificateID, False)

rsaCert = New SBX509.TElX509Certificate
               rsaCert.LoadFromBufferPEM(tempCertificate.Certificate, tempCertificate.PfxPassword)
               .Signature.CertStorage = New SBCustomCertStorage.TElMemoryCertStorage()
               .Signature.CertStorage.Add(rsaCert, True)
            End With

m_receiptStream.Seek(0, IO.SeekOrigin.Begin)

m_as2Receipt.Load(m_receiptStream)

With m_as2Receipt
               If .Errors.Count = 0 Then
                  Return True
               End If
               For errIndex As Int32 = 0 To .Errors.Count - 1
                  Me.Errors.Add(New Warp10.Framework.BaseObjects.BaseErrorMessage(String.Format("AS2 Send997 Returned Error index ({2}): {0} - {1}", .Errors(errIndex).Code, .Errors(errIndex).Description, errIndex)))
               Next
               Return False
            End With

Thanx,

Rob
Posted: 12/30/2013 13:15:14
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Sorry, I don't understand at which line of your quoted code did you get the errorCode = 0? Could you please write m_as2Receipt.Errors list to a console or to a text box and post the output here completely?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov
Posted: 12/31/2013 09:28:02
by Robert Beaubien (Standard support level)

the test is line 23 of the code above. An item in the errors collection with a .Code of 0 and nothing in the .Description property.
Posted: 01/02/2014 03:04:32
by Alexander Ionov (EldoS Corp.)

OK. I'm moving the topic to our Helpdesk. You're going to receive a notification by e-mail with a link to the ticket.
Please attach the receipt wich causes the issue there.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Ionov

Statistics

Topic viewed 1498 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

|

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!