EldoS | Feel safer!

Software components for data protection, secure storage and transfer

TElPKCS11CertStorage - bit4ipki.dll

Also by EldoS: CallbackRegistry
A component to monitor and control Windows registry access and create virtual registry keys.
Posted: 11/27/2013 04:42:31
by Samuele Lucarini (Standard support level)

I have problems with the library PKIBlackbox, the bit4id and Citrix.

I created a library (DLL) to digitally sign files,

I can sign all the documents, but when I go to close the library, the program I get stuck. The problem seems to be linked to the
function procedures TElPKCS11ModuleList.UnloadModule (aModule: TElPKCS11Module);
when call PKCS11_Finalize

Posted: 11/27/2013 04:49:25
by Eugene Mayevski (EldoS Corp.)

1) how is citrix involved into the process?
2) If the application gets stuck, please run it under debugger in IDE and when it's stuck, Pause the application (click Pause button or use the corresponding menu item), then capture the call stack for all threads and post the result here (text file attached to the message is preferred).

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/27/2013 04:50:10
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you describe the problem in more details. Do you get any exception or error? BTW, we've tested our code with Bit4id token recently and it worked without any problems.
Posted: 11/27/2013 04:54:38

Also it looks like you are currently using version 9 of SecureBlackbox. Please check if the issue happens with SecureBlackbox 11, evaluation version of which can be downloaded from http://www.eldos.com/sbb/download-release.php

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 11/27/2013 05:04:41
by Ken Ivanov (EldoS Corp.)

There was an interoperability problem between SecureBlackbox and Bit4id keys in versions earlier than 11. Please try switching off session-level notifications (by adding the pcsoNoSessionLevelNotifications flag to the PKCS11Options flag set) - this might help. If it won't, then I am afraid the only option for you would be upgrading to SecureBlackbox 11.
Posted: 11/28/2013 02:45:07

I'm using version 9.1.217.

I have no error, the application is blocked.

Now i can try version SecureBB 11.0 and I'll keep you updated, unfortunately I can not install the IDE on the Citrix Server, because it is at one of our customers.

Posted: 12/02/2013 01:30:09

I have tryed the version SecureBB 11.0 but it's not resolved the problem.

Posted: 12/02/2013 01:50:58

You need to reproduce the issue locally and get a call stack as I requested. Without reproducing the issue locally there's no way to solve the problem.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Posted: 12/02/2013 01:51:14
by Vsevolod Ievgiienko (EldoS Corp.)

Could you please post here a code snippet that we can use to reproduce the problem. As I wrote above we've tested our code with Bit4id token recently, so its possible that the problem occurs only under some conditions.
Posted: 12/02/2013 01:52:44

BTW if you can create a test case that reliably reproduces the issue, you can post it to HelpDesk and we'll investigate it. But you need to do this quickly - we have a borrowed token at hands and can test your project locally, but we will need to return the token by the end of week.

Sincerely yours
Eugene Mayevski
Also by EldoS: CallbackDisk
Create virtual disks backed by memory or custom location, expose disk images as disks and more.

Topic viewed 1471 times

Number of guests: 1, registered members: 0, in total hidden: 0

As of July 15, 2016 EldoS Corporation will operate as a division of /n software inc. For more information, please read the announcement.

Got it!